Today, more than ever before, innovation, entrepreneurship and intellectual assets are the drivers of economic growth. At Griesing Law, our goal is to provide exceptional and cost-effective legal solutions that will protect our clients and enable them to succeed by leveraging their assets to gain a competitive advantage. Our significant practical experience in intellectual property and technology is complimented by our thought leadership in these rapidly evolving areas. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, privately held businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals across a range of industries.
Technology Counseling & Transactions
- Prepared Software as a Service (SaaS) agreement for a technology company that developed a new functionality that will be used by Fortune 1000 companies.
- Prepared a Software as a Service (SaaS) agreement for a Fortune 100 financial services company and negotiated the agreement with the vendor.
- Drafted a range of agreements to protect website design company including operating agreement, independent contractor agreements, client services agreements, and software license agreement.
- Negotiated a wide range of intellectual property and technology agreements for colleges and universities, including agreements related to online education.
- Drafted and negotiated master services agreements, end user license agreements, software licensing agreements, service schedules, service level agreements, and procurement of vendor services agreements for a Fortune 100 technology company.
- Negotiated mobile app development and license agreement for international nonprofit.
- Counseled library and archives on intellectual property policies and collections management policies.
- Drafted a social media policy and provided training to employees of hospitality organization.
- Counseled a Fortune 100 financial services company on social media policy.
- Drafted foreign language license agreement, copyright assignment agreement and publishing agreement for publisher of educational books.
- Negotiated agreements to transfer strategic intellectual property on behalf of economic development organization.
- Prepared and advised on artwork commission and consignment agreements for a university.
- Counseled clients in a variety of industries on independent contractor agreements to protect intellectual property rights.
Our team has experience representing telecommunications companies for over twenty years, both as in-house and outside counsel. Our experience includes negotiating and drafting master service agreements (as provider and customer), service schedules, fiber swap agreements, and netting agreements. We have also represented telecommunications service providers in obtaining right-of-ways and easements for the installation of new facilities and agreements to relocate facilities. In addition, our team has data center experience, representing both data center operators and occupants.
- Drafted agreements acquiring existing conduit along railroad rights-of-way, owned by railroads or others, together with rights to occupy railroad right-of-way on behalf of telecommunications company.
- Negotiated leases and licenses to construct and operate telecommunications infrastructure in, on, under, over and along railroad rights-of-way.
- Represented telecommunications company in obtaining permits and licenses and drafting agreements to construct, occupy and operate telecommunications facilities in municipal right-of-way, and in negotiating easements and other agreements to construct, occupy and operate telecommunications facilities on private property.
- Advised and drafted fiber swap agreements, master service agreements (as provider and customer), and netting agreements.
- Drafted and negotiated end user license agreements, software licensing agreements, and procurement of vendor services agreements on behalf of telecommunications company.
Contact Us | P 215.618.3720 | F 215.814.9049
1880 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
195 Montague Street, 14th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
11 Garfield Place Cincinnati, OH 45202
Contact Us P 215.618.3720 F 215.814.9049
Philadelphia 1880 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 1800 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
New York 195 Montague St, 14th Floor | Brooklyn, NY 11201
Cincinnati 11 Garfield Place | Cincinnati, OH 45202