Our team has experience representing telecommunications companies for over twenty years, both as in-house and outside counsel. Our experience includes negotiating and drafting master service agreements (as provider and customer), service schedules, fiber swap agreements, and netting agreements. We have also represented telecommunications service providers in obtaining right-of-ways and easements for the installation of new facilities and agreements to relocate facilities. In addition, our team has data center experience, representing both data center operators and occupants.
Recent Representative Matters:
- Drafted agreements acquiring existing conduit along railroad rights-of-way, owned by railroads or others, together with rights to occupy railroad right-of-way on behalf of telecommunications company.
- Negotiated leases and licenses to construct and operate telecommunications infrastructure in, on, under, over and along railroad rights-of-way.
- Represented telecommunications company in obtaining permits and licenses and drafting agreements to construct, occupy and operate telecommunications facilities in municipal right-of-way, and in negotiating easements and other agreements to construct, occupy and operate telecommunications facilities on private property.
- Advised and drafted fiber swap agreements, master service agreements (as provider and customer), and netting agreements.
- Drafted and negotiated end user license agreements, software licensing agreements, and procurement of vendor services agreements on behalf of telecommunications company.