We provide clear, practical advice to help clients achieve their business goals, whether they involve a simple lease renewal, a complex financing, developing a large project or a tax dispute. Our lawyers have extensive experience in transactional, regulatory and litigation matters involving real estate, right-of-ways, and land use including representing local and national developers and investors in the acquisition, development, financing, repositioning and disposition of every class of real estate asset including, office, warehouse, apartment, hotel, and retail.
Also, our lawyers have worked on numerous tax-exempt finance transactions as part of a team that served as bond, underwriter’s, borrower’s or special counsel for governmental entities and nonprofit organizations.
Recent Representative Matters:
- Represented one of the largest real estate opportunity funds in the U.S. in a variety of matters, including acquisition of a major department store chain, a national parking operator and national self- storage facilities.
- Represented real estate opportunity fund in the acquisition and development of hotel properties throughout the continental U.S., Mexico and Anguilla.
- Served as national counsel for leading private equity fund handling real estate matters throughout the U.S., including one of the largest retail sale leaseback transactions in the past 5 years.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in the acquisition, disposition, financing and refinancing of multiple regional shopping malls and power centers.
- Handled leasing and fitting-out of new offices, warehouses and other facilities for national expansion of telecommunications company.
- Represented many companies including retail and commercial tenants in zoning approval process and appeals to local authorities.
- Served on the financing team for the refinancing of bonds issued by a major airport and for affordable housing projects financed with a combination of low-income housing tax credits issued by the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency and tax-exempt bonds.